Reporting to the Café Manager you will have the following tasks:
· To undertake actions requested by the duty manager.
· Assist in the preparation of food.
· To serve food and beverages in a warm friendly manner in a busy environment.
· To undertake general café duties e.g. fridge stocking, table clearance etc.
· General kitchen duties.
· Able to work under pressure
· This position will be subject to a DBS check
Friendly engaging personality
The ability to remain calm under pressure
Barista experience useful but not essential
Basic food hygiene certificate
Candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and cover email by TUESDAY 25th AUGUST 2020.
Job Type: Part-time approx. 13 hours per week term time and occasional holiday cover. We are looking for two café assistants to share the following hours
Term Time hours Wednesday 9.00 – 17.00
Thursday 14.30 – 20.00
Friday 9.00 – 17.00
Saturday 9.00 – 14.00
Hourly Rate: Minimum Wage