We are delighted to be fully re-open at all of our venues and pride ourselves on our effective and thorough COVID-19 safety policy, please familiarise yourself with our procedures and do contact us if you have further questions.
- Playbox will always follow the most up to date government guidance on COVID health and safety.
- Face Masks are not required to be worn at The Dream Factory or Playbox venues, however they are recommended at busy times.
- All our workshop spaces are well ventilated with windows and internal doors held open for fresh air flow.
- We encourage members and families to do Lateral Flow COVID tests before attending Playbox sessions and rehearsals. Members must not attend if they have received a positive result.
- Playbox Staff members are tested regularly weekly for COVID and are all voluntarily double vaccinated.
- Hand-sanitiser is available throughout all of our venues.
If you have booked tickets to see one of our productions and you are not able to attend due to COVID-19, we can:
- Offer an exchange of tickets allowing you to attend the performance at a later date
- Attempt to resell your ticket once the performance has sold out
- Offer a credit note to see one of our future productions
This guidance is constantly reviewed, please check here for updates.