PLAYBOX THEATRE HOLIDAY PROJECTS AND ONE-DAY WORKSHOPS– TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payment for Playbox Theatre’s holiday projects is due, in full, at the time of booking. It is not possible to reserve a place without making full payment.
- If a place is cancelled, no refund can be given, unless the course is fully booked and the place is refilled before the course begins.
- If a place is refilled, a refund will be made minus 10% administration cost.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for ensuring the prompt collection of children at the end of a holiday project.
- A late collection fee of £10 will be charged for every 15 minute period that a child is left uncollected.
- Until our major ‘road and car park’ project is completed, there is very limited parking onsite at The Dream Factory and Playbox Theatre cannot guarantee you will find a space. Our theatre is often heavily populated and it is your responsibility to leave enough time to find appropriate parking either on site, or near to, our venue. Playbox Theatre suggests there is additional parking in the old bus bay on Shelley Avenue (near old entrance to Aylesford School), and on-street parking on side roads near to The Dream Factory.