This is a customer-facing role as we build back from the COVID-19 crisis. The post that we designate Front Of House Host demands a special set of skills, this position becomes the face of the company and includes:
- Managing and overseeing the FOH spaces and ensuring our COVID19 secure plan is both fully operational and implemented at all times. It is imperative that everyone coming into The Dream Factory is fully aware and confident of our plan.
- The role also requires circulation amongst guests, answering questions, giving advice and liaising with senior management over any issues arising.
Other aspects of the role are:
- Cleaning all touch surfaces at regular intervals.
- Being the point of contact for all First Aid requirements
- Caring for younger members awaiting collection.
- Tidying F.O.H. when required.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Passing on email enquiries to the relevant staff member.
- Follow up unanswered emails via telephone.
- Chasing unpaid invoices.
- Circulation of emails to relevant groups when required.
- Typing text as required.
- Cashing up, Z totals etc. when required.
- Opening and locking up The Dream Factory as required.
- Candidate must hold First Aid certificate and current DBS
Candidates for this role should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter by FRIDAY 28th AUGUST.
Job Type: Part-Time, approx. 16.5 hours per week term time and occasional holiday cover.
Standard term time hours
Wednesday 16.00 – 21.00
Friday 16.30 – 21.30
Saturday 8.30 – 14.30
Hourly Rate: Minimum Wage