Playbox Theatre seek new Cafe Manager
We are looking for an exceptional catering professional with entrepreneurial flair who has the experience and confidence to shape our catering function.
As a member of the core Playbox team, s/he will be committed to our company raison d’etre of working with young people and ambitious to create an unrivalled high quality, affordable, family friendly offering.
Practically the role includes day-to-day running of our cafe;
- A passion for food and outstanding customer service, experience of developing and promoting special events
- Proven food prep skills including baking, preparing hot and cold dishes
- Effective ordering and stock control to achieve a targeted food cost.
- Must hold at least a Level 3 Food safety certificate or willing to work towards one
- Ensuring exceptionally high standards of cleanliness both front and back of house using cleaning schedules and monthly audits to maintain a five-star rating with the Council Environmental Health Team
- Able to undertake Staff recruitment, management & training for café team
- Effective and efficient rostering of café team in line with business demands
- Able to work under pressure
- This position will be subject to a DBS check
- Cash handling, float management and till reconciliation
This is a great opportunity for the right person to realise the potential of the catering function of our operation to match the excellence of our creative work.
Full Time post. Details of salary upon application.
To apply, please send a letter of application and current CV to email@example.com.