Reporting to the Café Manager in our busy theatre café at the Dream Factory. You will have the following tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of food as required in our seasonally changing menu.
- To serve food and beverages in an engaging and friendly manner.
- To supervise junior and occasional staff and maintain the high standards required by this prestigious young people’s theatre.
- To undertake regular café duties for example fridge and food stock taking, ensuring presentation is consistent and adheres to our standard of display. Regular table clearance and ensuring that tables front of house are presentable and ready for customers.
- Basic numeracy
- A friendly, engaging personality to welcome our many and diverse guests at all times.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- To maintain, by example, the friendly and welcoming ethos of Playbox Theatre.
- Basic food hygiene certificate.
Salary: £8 per hour
Hours: Sundays, approximately 8 hours
To apply please send your letter of application and CV to email@example.com